1. Dr. Joyashree Das, Assistant Professor, Department of
Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Jirania, Agartala, West Tripura, India.
2. Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department, Manav Rachna University, Faridabad, Haryana, India.
3. Dr. K. Jaiganesh, Professor, EEE, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, India.
4. A. Agarwal, Sr. Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana.
5. Dr. Anurag Jain, Assistant Professor (SG), Virtualization Department, School of Computer Science, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun, India.
6. Devvrat Akheriya, Phd (thesis submitted), M.Tech, B.E., Assistant Professor, EEE Deptt.
7. Andino Maseleno, BSc (UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta), MEng (Gadjah Mada University), PhD (Universiti Brunei Darussalam)
8. S.Gopa Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Rohini College of Engineering and Technology
9. Dr. Sumit Kumar Gupta, Dean . Faculty of science, Parishkar college of global Excellence Jaipur
10. Abhi B Deshmukh
11. Dr. Ankit Saxena, Devi Ahilya Vishwidalaya Indore, Madhya Pradesh India.
12. Muhamed AlNedawy
13. Mian Muhammad Kamal, Department Communication Engineering, Northwestern Polytechincal University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China.
14. Vijay Muni, Department of EEE, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education, Foundation, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
15. Manoj Kumar Kandala, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering (SVCE), Karakambadi Road, Tirupati, India.
16. Dr. Aakanksha Sharaff, Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur, G.E. Road, Raipur, Chhatisgarh, India.
17. Dr. Bormane D S, Principal, AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
18. AnuraG Jain, M. P. Birla Group, India.
19. Aseem K, Assistant Professor, LBS College of Engineering, Kasaragod, Kerala, India.
20. Ameni Yengui, Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia.
21. Dr. B. K. Ratha, Dept of CSA, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India.
22. Ms. E. Ramalakshmi, Asst. Prof., IT Dept, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Hyderabad, India.
23. Abrham Debasu, Bahir Dar University, Bahir Dar, Amhara, Ethiopia.
24. Dr. Khamis Al-karawi, Diyala University, Iraq.
25. Dr. Mrutyunjay Das, Professor & HOD in EEE department of Guru Nanak Institute of Technology (GNIT), Hyderabad, India.
26. Anshul Yadav, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur - 228118, India.
27. Dr. C. Venkatesh, Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal, Telangana, India.
28. Appasani Bhargav, School of Electronics,KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, India.
29. Dr. N D Ghawghawe, Govt C O E Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
30. Dr. Vijay Bhaskar Semwal, Assistant Professor (CSE), National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, (Odisha )-India.
31. Debasis Gountia, Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Application, College of Engineering & Technology, Techno Campus, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, India.
32. Dr. Bramah Hazela, Asstt. Prof., Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
33. Dr. S Jumlesha, Professor of CSE, Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Science, Tirupathi, Chittore (Dt), India.
34. Dharmendra Singh, Patna Sahib Technical Campus in Dr. C . V. Raman University, Bhagwanpur Vaishali Bihar India.
35. Jorge Buele, Facultad de Ingenieria en Sistemas, Electronica e Industrial, Universidad Tecnica de Ambato, Ecuador.
36. Chinmaya Behera, School Of Electrical Engineering, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
37. Jaya Deepu
38. Dr. L. Shanmukha Rao, Professor & HOD/EEE Department, Kallam Haranadhareddy Institute of Technology, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
39. Prof. Mohana, Assistant Professor, Department of Telecommunication Engineering, R. V. College of Engineering, Mysore Road, Bangalore, India.
40. Dr. K Riyazuddin , Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, Annamacharya Institute of technology and Sciences, Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh, India.
41. Dr. Poonam Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, India.
42. Mr. Nilesh Madhukar Patil, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, MCT's Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Andheri(w), Mumbai-53. India.
43. Dr. S. Raghavan, Senior Member IEEE (MTT,EMBS &A&p), FIETE, FIE, FELLOW (CSI),ILA, IELTS, TSI, ISTE,MRSI,ATMS. Professor, Dept. of ECE, NIT - Trichy, India.
44. Dr. Mouad M. H. Ali, M.Sc(comp sci),M.Sc(Multimedia Technology), Research Scholar at, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
45. Dr. Qasim M. Shakir, Assistant Professor, India.
46. Mohd Vasim Ahamad, Lecturer, Department of CSE, University Polytechnic, Integral University, Lucknow.
47. Dr. Chandrani Singh , Director - MCA and Placement Head (MCA)Sinhgad Management Institutes Sinhgad Institute of Management, Vadgaon, Maharashtra, India.
48. B V V Satyanarayana, Assistant Professor of ECE, Vishnu Institute of Technology, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.
49. Saide, Lecturer at State Islamic University of Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau, Indonesia.
50. Dr. Shaik Shafee, M.Tech, Ph.D, Telecom Engineer, BSNL, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh India.
51. Ms. Sreevidya B, Assistant Professor, Department of CSE, Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Bengaluru Campus, India.
52. Aarti Chugh, Amity University Haryana, Amity Education Valley, Pachgaon, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
53. Dr. Vijay S Rajpurohit, Professor, Dept of CSE, KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi, Karnataka, India.
54. M S Satyanarayana, Research Scholar, Department of CS&E, Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bengaluru, India.
55. Dr. A. Manimegalai, Senior Member in IEEE ( Comsoc, PSES & WIE), MISTE, MIETE. Professor & Head ECE department, Ganapathy Tulsi's Jain Engineering College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
56. Dr. Subhash Chandra Pandey, Asst. Professor, Computer Sc. & Engg., Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Patna.
57. Dr. A. C. Suthar, (B.E., M.E., Ph.D.), Director, L. J. Institute of Engineering & Technology, (L J Group of Institutes), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
58. Prof. R. R. Maggavi, Dept. of E&C., MMEC, Belgaum.
59. Vinay Chowdary, Electronics & Communication, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, India.
60. Dr. N K Shadab Siddiqui, Dy. Manager, Ashshcf, BHEL Gurgaon, India.
61. Prashant Kumar, Assistant Professor (28/12/2015 to Till) , Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Pune, India.
62. E. Vijayaragavan, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Tamil Nadu, India.
63. Dr. Suraya Mubeen, Associate Professor, CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad, India.
64. Dr. V. Rukkumani, Associate Professor in Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
65. Shaik Mohammed Mukassir, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, India.
66. Madhavi Vaidya, Asst professor, Computer Science Department, Vivekanand College, Mumbai, India.
67. S K Jha, AIIT, Amity University, Noida, India.
68. Sara Paiva, Professor at Viana do Castelo Politechnic Institute, Portugal.
69. Dr. Sidiahmed Taouli, Research Laboratory if Biomedical Genius, Department of Biomedical Genius, Faculty of Technology, University Aboubekr-Belkaid, Tlemcen, Algeria.
70. Dr. Javaid A. Sheikh, Post Graduate Department of Electronics & IT, University of Kashmir, Srinagar, India.
71. Dr. A. Akila, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, School of Computing Sciences, Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies(VISTAS), Pallavaram, Chennai, India.
72. Dr. Shafiqul Abidin, Professor & Head - Department of Information Technology, HMR Institute of Technology & Management (GGSIPU University), Delhi, India.
73. Dr. Shekhappa G. Ankaliki, Professor & Head, E & E Engg Dept., S. D. M. College of Engg & Tech, Dharwad, Affiliated to VTU, Belagavi, Karnataka, India.
74. MEHMET Akif CIFCI, Istanbul Aydin University, Computer Engineering Program, Istanbul, Turkey.
75. Shameer A P, N. A. M College Kallikkandy, Vidyagiri, P. O Kallikkandy, Thuvvakkunnu,Kannur, Kerala, India.
76. Abu Shakil Ahmed, Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Leading University, Sylhet-3112, Bangladesh.
77. Dr. T. V. Rajinikanth, Professor, Head of IT, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
78. Lincolin Ranee
79. Dr. Saifullah Khalid, Department of Electrical Engineering, IET Lucknow, India.
80. Dr. Moises Toapanta, Ph.D, Coordinator of the Research Group: Computing, Security and Information Technology for a Globalized World (CSITGW), Professor, Computer Department, Universidad Politécnica Salesiana, Guayaquil, Ecuador.
81. Dr. K Riyazuddin, Associate Professor, Department of ECE, Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh, India.
82. M. Neela Harish, Assitant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
83. Dr. Amritpal Singh Dhillon
84. Amrita Sai
85. Dr. P. K. Dhal, VEL Tech University, University in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
86. Dr. Mayank Patel, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Geetanjali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur (Raj), India.
87. Dr. J B Sharma, Associate Professor, Electronics, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan, India.
88. Dr. Muhammad Arif, Guangzhou University China.
89. Dr. Shaik Shafee, M Tech, Ph.D, Telecom Engineer, BSNL, Nellore, India.
90. Shambhu Kumar Jha, Assistant Professor (Sr Grade)
91. S S P M Sharma B, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, MEWAR University, Rajasthan, India.
92. Nimmagadda Sreeram, Associate professor, MCA Dept, Lakireddy Balireddy College of Engineering, L. B. Reddy Nagar, Mylavaram, India.
93. Dr. Ravinder Nath Rajotiya
94. Dr. R. P. Gupta, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering Department, B. I. T. Sindri, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
95. Dr. Ahmed A. Elngar, Assistant professor, Faculty of Computers and Information, Beni-Suef University, Beni Suef, Salah Salem Str., 62511, Egypt.
96. Dillip Kumar Sahoo, Professor in Electrical Engineering, Suddhananda Engineering, Bhubaneswar, India.
97. Dr. K. Anusudha, Assistant Professor, Electronics Engineering, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, India.
98. Prof Ravindrakumar Yadav, Asst. Professor, Babaria Institute of Technology, Buts Edu Campus, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
99. Mohammad Waseem, Ph.D. Research Scholar, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi, India.
100. Dr. Wasana Boonsong, Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya, 1 Ratchadamnoen Nok, Bo Yang, Muang, Songkhla 90000, Thailand.
101. Ravinder Nath Rajotiya, Professor, JIMS Engg. MGMT. Technical Campus, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
102. Dr. Charu Jain, Asst. Prof., Amity University, Haryana, India.
103. Ms. Nisha Charaya, Asst. Prof., Amity University, Haryana, India.
104. Dr. K. Kalaiselvi, M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D, Associate Professor and Head of the Department, Department of Computer Science, Vels Institute of Science, Technology and Advanced Studies (VISTAS) (Formerly Vels University), Pallavaram, Chennai, India.
105. Nora Ali
106. V. Meenakshi, Deparment of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar, India.